The easier way to stay on top is to stay relevant. The only way to stay relevant is to stay ahead of the trends. So, as we turned the corner into a new year, we realized that we had evolved as a company so we needed to switch up our professional aesthetic. Here are a few things you may notice:
- We added another color to our brand palette.
- We thought khaki was kind of cool and it brought a more neutral feel to our ever-popping purple scheme. We’ll be sharing the exact psychology we used to decide how to implement this change soon.
- We changed the layout of the entire site.
- When you go to new levels, operating in the same old way won’t cut it. Our brand has taken a major turn and our online home needed to reflect our transition. We never use our clients as guinea pigs – we use ourselves first! We will share a before and after case study soon.
- We changed the manner in which we work to serve you better.
- We’ve grown. Period. We had to get a solid team in order. Teamwork makes the dream work, right? You can learn about everyone you’ll be working with on the About Us section on the homepage!
- We added more options for you!
- This is our favorite! Before 2018, we only offered the chance to work with us one-on-one. We loved the intimacy of getting to work with our clients on an authentic and personable level. And while we still do have that option, we’ve added opportunities for you to be able to learn how we do what we do and have us guide you in performing branding and PR services for yourself! Not only does this help you determine what you need guidance with, but it helps you know how much work goes on behind the scenes so you can make informed decisions about your brand and PR goals.
We are so excited for you to soak up the newness that is us. And we are even more excited to get to work with more of you this year!